This easy-to-use unique app will help every trader make some sense
If you’ve ever traded some stocks, forex, crypto, you know it all has the same principles. You want to buy at low and sell high. You want to avoid major drops. You know that you cannot trade according to intuitions.
So far, so good, right?
Did you know that most of the traders, that deposited funds, don’t do more than 1-2 trades, on average, in their all trading “career”?
Yes, it’s true. And most of them go through the exact same path:
1. Buying a stock, for example, AAPL (Apple Inc. stock – the most traded stock)
2. The trade starts to show a profit. Do they close the position with this profit? Absolutely not. They want to see it rises above…
3. The price starts to drop, and they’re still with profitable trade, yet not as it had been a few hours ago. “OK”, they say, “I’ll get out of this position once it returns to the original profit I had, I’m not greedy”
4. Price continues to drop (this usually happens when other traders, faster and with better strategies are closing their positions with profit, causing the supply to overcome the demand and the price drops. Sometimes you’ll know this situation as “Market Corrections”)
You can see the point here for our newbie trader and this “intuition” trade.
By the way, if you’re asking yourself what happens next, it’s simple: They do not go out or close the position. They stay that way for a few weeks and then close the position with any profit or a loss and STOP trading!
So you MUST have an exit strategy.
It’s not a nice-to-have, it’s a must-have
Every trade you do has to have its own exit strategy, that takes into consideration not only if price rises, but also if price drops. This is called risk management.
But, how to design a good risk management method? What is a good exit strategy? And, how can we even start calculating it?
Well, it’s EXTREMELY complicated. Well, it was. Until now.
This simple app takes all that hard work from you and does it all on its own.
First, you choose an asset you’d like to trade on, any company from the long and big list will do. Then, you choose an exit strategy (choose a random one like “Take Profit = 5%” and “Stop-Loss = 3%”) that is based on Stop-Loss / Take-Profit method (it’s how you hedge your trading: Maximize your profit and limit your loss) and click “Go”.
Now you’ll see how well this strategy was in the past 7 days, the past 3 months and even overall the last year. Not only that, but you can also see if it’s a profitable strategy or a losing one. To measure its success, you have a “Strategy Score”.
The “Strategy Score” is based on a simple approach:
1. The highest profit you can gain
2. The lease time you’re spending in a position
With that, you can start changing the strategy’s “Take Profit / Stop Loss” points and see if you find a better strategy than you’ve already found.
Keep doing so until you find the most optimized one.
Since this app uses accurate and real data, you need to do these actions frequently if you also want to catch trends before they start shifting.
Trading has never been simpler.