This year offers new opportunities for all cryptocurrencies. Due to Bitcoin volatile performance, stakes of traders are in search of long-term altcoins to invest in. A chance to get richer depends on making the proper bets.
As cryptocurrencies have their ups and downs, there is no single best cryptocurrency to buy. A wise thing to do is to diversify the portfolio without putting all eggs in one basket. Investment decisions cannot be ruled by emotional preferences. In this article, we have selected for you the top 10 cryptocurrencies for investment that should be noted in 2019.
- Litecoin (LTC) is one of the main Bitcoin’s alternatives created to serve as silver to Bitcoin’s gold. Its block mining time is approximately equal to 2.5 min (vs Bitcoin’s 10 min). Aiming to become a peer-to-peer currency in global terms, LTC is considered as one of the most reliable and fastest virtual currencies of the year.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is a utility token launched in 2017 and is one of the most liquid cryptocurrencies by now. Its price tripled in early 2019 and keeps on growing. BNB users enjoy trading fee discounts.
- Bitcoin (BTC) is a world-known “king” of cryptos that celebrated its 10th birthday in 2019. In spite of serious last year’s fluctuations, BTC is still being the most-traded and trustworthy cryptocurrency with the highest liquidity. Though it will hardly repeat its previous 1000% rise, Bitcoin is the best crypto coin to buy for beginners.
- Monero (XMR) is widely spread in deep web and focused on privacy, anonymity and security of its users, which makes XMR transactions almost impossible to trace.
- Tron (TRX) enjoys high investment attractiveness due to a decentralized platform, which supports torrenting methods in the entertainment industry, avoiding third parties.
- Ethereum (ETH) is the present leader of smart contract platforms and decentralized applications (dApps).
- Cardano (ADA) is a scalable and developer-friendly cryptocurrency that has high trading volumes and moderate volatility.
- Ripple (XRP) is the 2nd biggest virtual currency by market cap after BTC. It is used by corporations rather than individuals to conduct cheap and fast cross-border transactions.
- Nexo (NEXO) is a security token which allows its users to borrow and loan cryptos.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) is used for virtual tips and ads rewards.
All popular ratings for any Initial Coin Offering (ICO) can be found and checked easily at ICO Rating, which is a trusted cryptocurrency ratings aggregator. It collects information, saves time and provides the ratings to find out the best virtual currency to invest in. If you have a keen interest in trading cryptos, do give it a try!